What Inspires You?
We are happy to offer a few thoughts to get you started and guide you through the season.
Hungry for something to stir your soul, and provide food for thought and conversation long after the performance ends?
- Ron K. Brown/Evidence Dance Company and Jason Moran & The Bandwagon, The Subtle One, and other repertory
- Sherman Alexie
- Blair Thomas & Co. Puppet Theater, Moby Dick
- The Orlando Consort, La Passion de Jeanne d'Arc
In the mood for a bit of adventure, and want to try something completely new and different?
- Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Brooklyn Babylon
- Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Real Enemies
- Anthony de Mare, Liaisons: Re-imagining Sondheim from the Piano
- Jad Abumrad, Gut Churn
- STREB, FORCES
- L.A. Theatre Works, Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Julia Wolfe - SITI Company, Steel Hammer
- Diavolo: Architecture in Motion, L'Espace du Temps
Seeking personal reverie through lush music and movement, as only the classics can provide?
- St. Lawrence String Quartet, Haydn Discovery
- Rosanne Cash, The River and the Thread
- The Knights and Gil Shaham, violin
- Emanuel Ax, piano
- Alonzo King LINES Ballet
Looking for something the entire family can enjoy, guaranteed to put a skip in your step and a smile in your heart?
- The Okee Dokee Brothers
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra, Holiday Pops
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra, Austrian Valentine Concert
- Vocalosity, The Aca-perfect Musical Experience
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra
Would you like to experience the world without leaving Blacksburg? The world comes to you in these amazing performances.
- The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
- Shanghai Quartet with Wu Man, pipa, A Night in Ancient and New China
- Sankai Juku, UMUSUNA (Memories Before History)
- Munich Symphony Orchestra with The Romeros
- Danú, St. Patrick's Celebration
Visit the Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Miles C. Horton Jr. Gallery, Sherwood Payne Quillen ’71 Reception Gallery, Francis T. Eck Exhibition Corridor, and the Cube to experience the center’s free visual arts exhibitions throughout the year.